libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] LinuxCon North America, FSF request

From: Rudolf
Subject: [lp-ca-on] LinuxCon North America, FSF request
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:57:59 +0000

the FSF contacted me today with a request to see if I, or anyone I know (such as you great folks), would be interested in helping run the FSF's table at LinuxCon North America which is taking place in Toronto from August 21st to August 24th.

more info on the event here: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america

If anyone is interested in volunteering to run the FSF's table, and has not gotten an email from them, email me and I'll let the FSF membership coordinator know to get in touch with you.

-rudolf