libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 22:21:01 +0530

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Felipe Castro <address@hidden> wrote:

> My suggestion is a new branch getting rid of the R2004 stuff for now, and
> release the working stuff "early".

If you think it's better to make a separate branch for R2004, then I will do.

> Do you think I could merge your code and do it now, while you finish your
> refactoring, or is it good to wait for more
> of your work?

It's upto you. I have no objection, If you use my work to release
future versions of library.
Infact, I would be very glad to see my work done in coming versions.
But still I request you to check/test in case of any bug, so that
newer version of our library could be as much usable as
possible.

> I'll go throught it, and then I make pertinent (or not, tell me)
> suggestions, if any, ok?

Yeah, sure.

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."