[Libreboot] Howto for Intel D510MO

From: Michael Bohn
Subject: [Libreboot] Howto for Intel D510MO
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 09:18:42 +0200

Hello All,
could anybody provide me a how to install libreboot on a Intel D510MO vi the BBB external SPI programmer.

what does the mean:

NOTE: video framebuffer currently unsupported, only text-mode works, even when booting GNU/Linux. This can still be used for building a headlesss server. Boot with fb=false"

Did I need a serial VT Terminal to configure and install the system  or could  I still  use the PS/2  an the graphic card.

best regards

Michael