Re: [Libcdio-devel] Big filesystem reorganization - paranoia is coming

From: Steven M. Schultz
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Big filesystem reorganization - paranoia is coming
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:44:15 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, R. Bernstein wrote:

> For OS's other than GNU/Linux, for now cd-paranoia should be disabled:
>
> ./configure --without-cd-paranoia.

        The thought just hit me - perhaps that should be the default in
        the configure.ac file.  If !Linux then disable cd-paranoia if
        it was  not explicitly enabled.

        Or perhaps have cd-paranoia off by default unless specifically
        enabled.  I suppose there are more Linux users of libcdio than
        OS/X users so perhaps the earlier !linux idea is better :)

        On OS/X once I ./configure --without-cd-paranoia everything built
        just fine a little while ago (thanks for the quick fix earlier today!)

        Cheers,
        Steven Schultz