Re: Getting Started with Hurd-L4

From: Sam Mason
Subject: Re: Getting Started with Hurd-L4
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:53:22 +0100

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
>Did using the right versions fix it for you?

Yup; I'm sure it was a bit too easy for something as early in
development as this appears to be!

>Did you build in the
>source directory, or in a separate directory?

In the same directory for Hurd (I'm lazy) - separate directory for
pistachio though, they really seemed to want you do do that.

>I did not test building
>in a separate directory myself yet (although that's the cleaner way to
>do it).

Just tried it myself and everything appears to run OK - first time
I've run Bochs over the Internet!

>Could very well be that your change is correct anyway.

Don't think so - I think it was just autoconf breaking in strange
ways.

  Sam