cvs works for me

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: cvs works for me
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:38:56 +0200

Hi,

I tested the CVS of hurd-l4, and used the recommended linkbase for
sigma0 and all the other defaults.  I use a pentium1 L4 kernel with
qemu.

I strip all binaries before booting them, and I don't see any
page-faults or overlap errors.

This means that if you experience such errors with the default config,
I can't reproduce them.  I will check if there is anything in the list
archive with sufficient details to make something out of it, but in
any case, you better check your setup, and if you still see a bug, you
probably need to follow up with more details.

Thanks,
Marcus