Re: Build environment?

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: Re: Build environment?
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:21:43 +0200

David Leimbach wrote:
Hi... Been sort of watching this project from the sidelines for a
while and wanted to know what the best build environment for the
existing L4-Hurd source is.

Nice!  The more people, the better :-)

I've got a Debian GNU/Linux box running on x86 hardware, I assume that's ok :).

That's what I'm using here, and it works fine :-)

Does L4-Hurd build against Pistachio?  Or does it work with Fiasco or
some other L4?

Pistachio.

I noticed it has it's own sigma0.

No, it doesn't, only the link-base should be changed using --with-s0-linkbase=0x40000
as argument to configure (in pistachio/user)

Thanks,
Bas