koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Koha Zebra Searching Report (from NPL)

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Koha Zebra Searching Report (from NPL)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:27:50 +0100

 > > Yup -- I fixed that very code last week.
 > >
 > > (Chris, make sure you have a bang-up-to-date YAZ release.)
 >
 > Does bang-up-to-date cover the deb package?

'fraid not.  I made the fix on 20th March, so you need either a
version of YAZ built from CVS (which is was I always use) or one of
the nightly builds that I can never remember the location of and which
are still not linked from
        http://indexdata.com/yaz/
:-)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Ask not what fruitbats can do for you.  Rather, ask what you
         can do for fruitbats" -- Ian "Zobbo" Cottee.