koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] koha help request (again! sorry!)

From: robweir
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] koha help request (again! sorry!)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:24:50 -0400

Hi Allyson:
No need to be sorry! We're all learning and trying to improve this project together. Could you tell me please what settings you are using for the following (under system preferences):
    acquisitions (normal or simple)
    marc (0 or 1)
    marcflavor
    opac themes
    template

What data are you using? Are you using the sample data or blank data that comes with the windows install (which isn't perfect - I just found a couple more problems today)?

And then could you give the steps you are taking so I can try to recreate the problem on my machine. Are you trying to manually add a new record? What are the steps you took.

Rob