koha-win32

[Koha-win32] koha help request (again! sorry!)

From: Allyson Bright
Subject: [Koha-win32] koha help request (again! sorry!)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:18:40 -0700

Hi everyone-

Thanks so much again for your great help last time with my date formatting problem.  I've run into another snag, however, and I was hoping you might be able to help me out one more time.

I'm running Koha 2.0.0pre2 on Microsoft Windows 2000.  My problem is coming when I go from the detailed entry page for a catalog item (moredetail.pl) to try to edit the information for a group.  I get the group information edit screen (modbibitem.pl), which loads fine except the graphic on the submit button does not load, I just get that "x" image that shows up when an image isn't found.  When I click on it, I get the following message:

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: updatebibitem.pl
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
intranet
07/13/03 20:30:31
Apache/2.0.45 (Win32)

I'm assuming this is a problem with something in the updatebibitem.pl code file.  But again, I have very little/almost no knowledge of Perl and programming it, so I have no idea how to fix it.

If someone could let me know how to fix this problem so that I can indeed update group item information, I would so greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much again!!!

-Allyson Bright