koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Translate Turkish/Russian/Kyrgyz..............

From: Gerry Arthus
Subject: [Koha-translate] Translate Turkish/Russian/Kyrgyz..............
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:53:35 -0400

Paul,

I will be working on the Turkish translation first. A few points:

- I have installed Koha on Aurox version 10.01a (Fedora core 1.0). It works fine, however I have noted a few idiosynchrancies in the install process and will post my install procedure soon.
- I  installed KOHA version 2.0.1 and would like to start working on the translations. Would work on 2.0.1 be transferable to later versions of KOHA or should I install the latest version and work on translations for it?

Gerry

Gerry Arthus

Systems Administrator:

Long Island Library Resources Council

SUNY at Stony Brook

Stony Brook, New York

US          11794-3399

Phone: 1-631-632-6652

FAX: 631-632-6662

Home: 631-289-7565

Email: address@hidden

Professor:

Departments of:

Graduate Computer Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science, and Engineering Management

C.W. Post Campus of Long Island University

720 Northern Boulevard

Brookville, New York

US 11548-1300

Phone: 516-299-2293