koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: Koha 2.2 release plan & translations

From: Pablo Villanueva
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: Koha 2.2 release plan & translations
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:51:26 +0200

Paul POULAIN writes:
Localized versions :
********************
The ./tmpl_process3.pl is a great tool that generates a .po file that can be translated with many tools. The french translation will use it and the old ./tmpl_process.pl script is deprecated & will be dropped soon. I encourage all the translators team to work on actual CVS. I can send a uptodate file to translate to anyone requesting it. the opac is about 500 lines, the librarian interface is about 3000 lines (without OnlineHelp for instance)
Hello:
I am working on a Spanish/Spain localized version of Koha, but i can neither extract the strings and update de librarian templates with the tmpl_process3.pl. I am receiving a lot of warnings and ioctl errors. The tmpl_process3.pl i have is the included on the latest tar y i don`t know if i need any other package or tool to process the templates.