koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] New Koha Languages Module

From: Joshua M. Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] New Koha Languages Module
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:28:15 -0600 (CST)

Dorian Meid just alerted me to some 'lost' code that he commited
a while back for looking at the user's browser settings to determine
their default language. Here's the CVS log:

http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/C4/Output.pm?root=koha&r1=1.15&r2=1.16

He also recommended it'd be nice to have flags as an option to just
textual strings in language lists.

I'll be adding the flags in next free moment I get, along with a
syspref for determining flags/noflags/both and will also take a
crack at a simple browser detect function to set some defaults (which
can, of course, be overridden by the user. Feedback, ideas welcome.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS