koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Holdings and MARC Frameworks

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Holdings and MARC Frameworks
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:39:38 +1300

Joshua M. Ferraro wrote:

Yep, that's the idea. You'd want to revert to the default framework
whenever you went to edit items. I guess the limitation this would
put on you is that you couldn't have more than one framework for items, but the alternative is the possibility that you'd have conflicts ... I dunno, maybe its 6 to one, half dozen to the other,
what do you think?

That makes more sense, is holdings the only place where conflicts might occur?

Chris