koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Holdings and MARC Frameworks

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Holdings and MARC Frameworks
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:09:10 +1300

Joshua M. Ferraro wrote:
Hi all,

In rel_2_2, every framework can have holdings fields, and this can
lead to confusion when there are conflicts. I propose that in rel_3_0
we eliminate that confusion and only have holdings fields for the
default framework. Any objections to this?

Hi Joshua

Not sure I follow you here. So would it work this way, you enter your bibliographic information using your framework, then for the holdings information it flicks to the default framework?

Chris