koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] rel_3_0, head & tumer stuff

From: Tumer Garip
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] rel_3_0, head & tumer stuff
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:04:42 +0200

Hi all,
I missed the IRC-meeting yesterday due to unforseen matters.

Regarding HEAD, currently i am not being able to commit to it. I have always been slow in learning the cvs process.
When i try to commit its telling me that its newer than my version while its not and i am fed up.
1- Just delete the whole thing.
2-Start a blank rel_TG
3-Most of the stuff allready in files are useless with my edition anyway
4- I will commit everything to rel_TG including my NPL templates as default and NEU specific OPAC as well
5- This way it will be a working rel_TG
6- I will organize the folder structure so do not put the empty folders there either
7- This branch can than be used as it is on its own or for things you may like to backport.
8- If  you are not going to use the meta-record structure of this release why bother about 1-7 since i cannot keep it it sync with SAN-OP or rel_3 anyway?

If the above is making anysense than i am prepared to do 4-7 anytime you are ready.

I am veeeeeery busy this month so sorry about late responses.
St. Valentines Day is almost here and i havent got her anything yet, I have to rush, see you all.
Tumer