koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Barcode

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Barcode
Date: Thu Jul 28 09:32:05 2005

Partha, I don't know if it's _necessary_ to remove the old module, but I
did.  I used the script that's suggested in the CPAN FAQs:
http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_delete_Perl_modules

After I deleted 0.44 and installed 0.3r77, everything seems to work OK.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA