koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Barcode

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: [Koha-devel] Barcode
Date: Wed Jul 27 00:38:06 2005

Hello friends,

I'm running koha for the last one year and recently upgraded to 2.2.3. As it
requires PDF::API2, I have installed the version 0.44 (the latest available
version). But it is not working. Then I came to know the version dependency of
barcode.pl of koha 2.2.3. It requires a bit older one 0.3r77.

I downloaded the required one. But the question is how to uninstall the
previous one i,e, 0.44 from site_perl. Is it necessary to uninstall 0.44 before
installation of 0.3r77?

P S Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Deptt. of LIb. & Inf. Sc,
Vidyasagar University, W.B., India

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail