koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00
Date: Wed Sep 3 02:19:11 2003

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

(Proposed) AGENDA

1/. Outstanding Bugs
2/. What else - are there things to be done that aren't in the bug system?
3/. Target dates - next release, 2.0 release

Look forward to catching up with you all
irc.katipo.co.nz:667
#koha
Hi all,
The release manager is back. He has read the 450 mails he recieved during holidays. He has no more problems with weather temperature.
I think he will be at the meeting :-)
(note I still let someone else manage the meeting : my english is not my mother language, so, it's hard enough for me to participate)

--
Paul POULAIN