Re: [Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00
Date: Wed Sep 3 02:19:11 2003

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

(Proposed) AGENDA

1/. Outstanding Bugs
2/. What else - are there things to be done that aren't in the bug system?
3/. Target dates - next release, 2.0 release

Look forward to catching up with you all
Hi all,
The release manager is back. He has read the 450 mails he recieved during holidays. He has no more problems with weather temperature.
I think he will be at the meeting :-)
(note I still let someone else manage the meeting : my english is not my mother language, so, it's hard enough for me to participate)

Consultant ind├ępendant en logiciels libres