koha-devel

[Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: [Koha-devel] 2.0 Release Meeting tommorrow - GMT 19:00
Date: Tue Sep 2 15:41:01 2003

Hi All,

With a bit of holidaying, and some folks working flat tack on their day jobs,
we seem to have lost a bit of momentum on 2.0 and thought it would be good to
make a special effort to sort out what needs doing still, and set some target
dates for the next release candidate/s and for when we think 2.0 should be
ready to roll.

I think we're close enough to set some dates, and that will give us a goal, and
some idea of what to tell clients who aren't sure what version to install etc.

Pat has some heavy work commitments at the moment, so a big thank you to Slef
for stepping in the last few meetings, and I thought I'd chair the meeting
tommorrow, to let him off the hook :-)

(Proposed) AGENDA

1/. Outstanding Bugs
2/. What else - are there things to be done that aren't in the bug system?
3/. Target dates - next release, 2.0 release

Look forward to catching up with you all

irc.katipo.co.nz:667
#koha

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:address@hidden           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org