koha-devel

[Koha-devel] installer.pl

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: [Koha-devel] installer.pl
Date: Fri Jun 21 22:44:02 2002

Committed some fixes to installer.pl.  Still some problems with database
updating.  Database.pm wasn't in perl's path...

Also, the line for restarting apache fails in a spectacular fashion on my
system, as that init script doesn't exist.  Should probably test for it's
existence first at the least.  I'll add that.

Fixed that.  Now I'm getting an error about a bad format of the
TransferLog line. That's it for me tonight.  :)

Steve.