koha-devel

[Koha-devel] installer.pl

From: Tonnesen Steve
Subject: [Koha-devel] installer.pl
Date: Fri Jun 21 15:38:01 2002

Found a couple of problems with installer.pl

1.  Doesn't check if mysql server is available
2.  Fails to create missing directories (ie if you specify
    /usr/share/koha/opac as the opac directory, it won't create
    /usr/share/koha before attempting to create /usr/share/koha/opac).
3.  Adds two new VirtualHost sections to httpd.conf every time it runs.

I'll play with this some more on Monday.  I'm off for the weekend now.

Steve.