kawa-commonlisp-dev

Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] Fwd: Switching to Guile's #nil

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Kawa-commonlisp-dev] Fwd: Switching to Guile's #nil
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 12:26:55 -0400

Per Bothner scripsit:

> I don't have time right now to write about this except to note
> that I've been thinking about using Java null for Lisp nil.

I agree that that is an excellent representation.  (I've tried
resubscribing, but since the archives are broken, it may or may
no be working.)

However, the key questions remain: is Java null to be falsy, and
is `null?` to answer #t on it?

--
In my last lifetime,                            John Cowan
I believed in reincarnation;                    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan