jessie-discuss

Re: [Jessie-discuss] Re: please help me.

From: Martin Egholm Nielsen
Subject: Re: [Jessie-discuss] Re: please help me.
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:43:47 +0200

Hi,

(I'm crossposting to jessie-discuss - you should do the same!)

Haoyang Lin wrote:
 now my testserver and testclient work very well. thank you very much.
Good!

 Do you know how to make jessie ask if it is OK to connect to a sever
 that presented an unverifiable certificate(with classpath-0.92)?
My guess is to implement the "asking logic" in the checkServerTrusted() method:

     public void checkServerTrusted(
         java.security.cert.X509Certificate[] certs, String authType)
     {
        boolean ok = false;
        // Ask user if ok!

        if ( ! ok )
        {
            throw new java.security.cert.CertificateException( "Bah!" );
        } // if
     } // checkServerTrusted

 I have generated a cert.pem and a key.pem.
 and how can I import a certificate to my keystore using openssl?
Dunno! :-)

// Martin