jessie-discuss

Re: [Jessie-discuss] Jessie 1.0.1

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: [Jessie-discuss] Jessie 1.0.1
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:55:31 -0700

On Oct 11, 2005, at 8:35 PM, Casey Marshall wrote:

On Oct 11, 2005, at 4:42 AM, Martin Egholm Nielsen wrote:

Hi Casey,

I've put up a new release of Jessie, with the fixes suggested by "Nico" recently.
You can get the new release, gpg sigs, and SHA-1 sums here:
  http://syzygy.metastatic.org/jessie/

Working like a charm...
However, may I suggest removing those:

throw new UnsupportedOperationException("1.4 methods not enabled");

flooding SSLSocket? (Refer to our old discussion...)

Yes, I'll fix those. I'm sure that Classpath supports these methods now.

Done. Checked in as:

2005-10-11  Casey Marshall  <address@hidden>

    * org/metastatic/jessie/provider/SSLSocket.java
    (isBound, isClosed, isConnected): removed commented-out code.
    (getRemoteSocketAddress, setOOBInline, getOOBInline,
    setKeepAlive, getKeepAlive, setTrafficClass,
    getTrafficClass, setReuseAddress, getReuseAddress,
    shutdownInput, shutdownOutput, isInputShutdown,
    isOutputShutdown): implemented.