iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] misc

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] misc
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 05:11:31 CEST

Hi Petr.

> How about using IMCom object 'debug' attribute?  So, all
> debug messages can be turned off with one switcher.

Ok.

> Though, I've recently changed name for config in
> Preferences.py to '~/.iruka/irukarc'...  :-) I think Casey
> woudln't accept our patches. IMCom seem to be tied rather
> close with it's CLI client.

I've seen that... Of course he will not accept this patch ;-) but I'll contact
him anyway.

Even if we have to split keep in mind that CLI must still work; it is useful
for use to be able to log in command line.

 Erwan> - Petr, can you explain about your event system ? In fact,
 Erwan> couln't it be simply implemented with wxEvents ?

> Using wxEvents for this purpose is too complex and
> cumbersome.  For example, to allow many handlers for one
> event we should make a chain of wxEvtHandlers connecting
> them to each other.  Current solution is much easier and
> manageable.  It is documented with doc-strings.

I see.

Finally how is going the messages handling ?

--
Erwan

Université de Nantes, http://www.univ-nantes.fr