iruka-devel

[Iruka-devel] General remarks

From: Erwan Loisant
Subject: [Iruka-devel] General remarks
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:36:12 CEST

Hello.

Some remarks, please take care of it:

- I added a "debug" variable in irukaglb.py. All information to console should
be displayed *only* if debug==1. In this case we can easily desactivate output,
useful when we will distribute a snapshot.

- Only minimal changes should be done to IMCOM. Petr, you did modifications to
IMCOM as we said. Can you create a diff of your modifications, so I can talk
about it with Casey Crabb ? Remember that we will try to avoid fork.

- Petr, can you explain about your event system ? In fact, couln't it be simply
implemented with wxEvents ?

Regards,
Erwan.

Université de Nantes, http://www.univ-nantes.fr