info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] finances

From: Pip Sherman
Subject: [Info-gnuts] finances
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:31:29 +0200

We agreed on a place to meet and we went to a dark parking lot and made out.
We did, afterwork, and spent the next hour exploring each other's body. In the rain, the fire was gone and he was left with almost complete darkness highlighted only by brief periods of lightning flash.
Her and I have a special relationship that is beyond what I can ever hope to convey in words here. What I am exploring here is possibility, maybe hope and desire. In the clearing ahead tending a campfire near a brook. Don't worry, come by the fire where it's warm.
So it made me curious.
I'll bring us some dinner in there in a moment.
On Tuesday, when I was at work and was in the same room as her, you could almost see the air vibrate with the buzz that we created between the two of us.
Afterwards, breathless, and me covered in sweat, I couldn't contain my giggles. She hugged me and consoled me in my troubles. I have a sore throat that will not go away, and I had a throat culture done to confirm what my wife suspects, which is strept.
You have a tent, or rain gear?
So I want to write a new installment, and I feel like I need to.
We ached to feel each other, to bite, to taste, to connect as hard and rough as we could, but we needed to wait.
What I am exploring here is possibility, maybe hope and desire. I have a tent she can crash in.
Since then I have been thinking a lot about her. Uh, what's your name?
Then suddenly, too suddenly, he feels sharp pain at his neck, then numbness spread through his body. We talked in between kisses about how badly we wanted each other but we both knew we needed to wait.
Now to the gifts question and answer.
Slowly, her lip curled up on an end. Then, when satisfied that she is exactly what she needs, she goes back to the wound she left on his neck and bites him again, only softer.
We ached to feel each other, to bite, to taste, to connect as hard and rough as we could, but we needed to wait.
You have a tent, or rain gear?
Really, I got turned around and I was supposed to meet my girlfriends for a night of camping.
Even so, it is an office, but we notice that there are a lot of guys that don't hold doors open, don't give up their seats, don't let women ahead of them in line, etc.