Re: Displaying Images in HTML Mail

From: Les Harris
Subject: Re: Displaying Images in HTML Mail
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 22:35:29 -0800

Sivaram Neelakantan <nsivaram.net@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 01 2015,Les Harris wrote:
>

> On which OS is this?  On what platform is Emacs runnings,as the
> Windows port has a few steps that you need to follow.

Thanks for the response Sivaram.  Sadly, I am running GNU/Linux (and EWW
displays images fine outside of GNUS).

So the search continues. I'll keep looking.  I imagine most people using
GNUS don't care about images in HTML mail but for a few select senders I like
seeing it (namely some hobby related bacn mails).

--
Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,