nnir, nnmairix, and search for local leafnode

From: Dave Abrahams
Subject: nnir, nnmairix, and search for local leafnode
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:47:07 -0500

I'm running a local leafnode server for NNTP, and I'd like to be able to
search the messages with nnir.  I'm not at all sure how to best set this
up, so if anyone has a hint that would be most appreciated.

Also, I wonder why nnmairix doesn't integrate with nnir.  Is it merely a
matter of nobody having implemented the integration, or is there a more
fundamental reason that mairix can't be an nnir backend?

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing                  Software Development        Training