Re: My signature and its (missing) space

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: My signature and its (missing) space
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:30:04 +0200

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:45:47 +0200, Merciadri wrote:

> That is everything I can give. I do not see any other interesting
> elements in my .gnus and .emacs.

What have you done to activate Mailcrypt then? You must have done
something to have your messages PGP-signed?

>> I thought Mailcrypt was deprecated a long time ago? Isn't the currently
>> recommended way epg?

> According to http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/#download, the last
> version is of Sept. 26, 2002. You should be right, but I did not had
> any echoes about this. Everything that I can say is that it works
> pretty well.

Well, as you seem not to be able to use PGP/MIME instead of Inline PGP,
I'd tend to disagree.

   :-),

    Adam

--
 "But we are stubborn."                                       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk