Re: Indexing Gnus (and other...) mails

From: Ronan Keryell
Subject: Re: Indexing Gnus (and other...) mails
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:28:10 +0200

Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@googlemail.com> writes:

> I think he meant it's rather a ridiculous amount of email.

Yes I understand. And I reply that just trying to diminish this CPU and
disk usage does not worth the price of the brain time. :-)

>  Even 20 years of email amounting to 30 Gig is a LOT for a single
> person ! Are you sure you remembered to delete all the "oh so funny"
> emails with hugs powerpoint attachments :-)

A mail sent is a mail sent. So it is archived. :-)

Oops! I've forgot to archive the SPAM. :-(

640 KB of mail is enough for everybody is not a good argument to
convince me. :-)
--
  Ronan KERYELL
  HPC Project