Re: How to reply on posts on gmane?

From: Suno Ano
Subject: Re: How to reply on posts on gmane?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:47:06 +0200

 Adam> In my experience that can be very different from mailinglist to
 Adam> mailinglist.
I am second to that.

 Adam> I've been yelled at for not Cc'ing the author (and only answering
 Adam> on the list) as well as for Cc'ing the author ("I read the
 Adam> list!")
Yes. However, for a long time now I only use `F' since to my experience
about 8 out of 10 people really do read the lists and do not want to get
CCed. For the other 2 or so, it is as it is ...