Subject field (none)

From: David Breton
Subject: Subject field (none)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:49:04 -0700

Hi,

I'm having trouble sending mail with gnus.  I'm using Gnus v5.10.6.
When sending mail (and perhaps even when posting on newsgroups, I'll
know when I'll see this post) The Subject line is changed from
whatever I entered to: (none)

Here's a copy paste showing an example.  I sent myself an email with
the subject 'Test' and body 'Testing'.

This is what appears in the Summary buffer:
   [  11: -> dbreton@cs.sfu.ca   ] (none)

When I select it this shows up: