Re: Saving Mail to a Folder

From: David Z Maze
Subject: Re: Saving Mail to a Folder
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:20:37 -0400

Paul Cartier <pcartier@starpulse.com> writes:

> Hello, just started using gnus and was wondering is there
> a way to save a email message to a folder? I like to keep all
> my important mail into a special folder.

Easy way is probably to use 'B c' to copy a message from one folder to
another.  If you wanted to save articles to mbox files outside of
Gnus, you could use 'O f' instead.  As with everything else in Emacs,
you can try 'C-h k B c' to see what the command does, or things like
'B C-h' to see what some related commands might be.

  --dzm