ticked articles disappearing?

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: ticked articles disappearing?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 06:36:28 GMT

I've recently upgraded gnus from the version with cvs emacs to No Gnus
v0.3 and have noticed, in some groups, that all but one of my ticked
articles are no longer displayed.

I have gnus-use-cache set so I've recovered them with
gnus-summary-insert-cached-articles

Usually - though I'm not sure it's always true - it is the oldest
article that's ticked that is still displayed, the others being
silently no longer shown. Doesn't happen with all groups either.

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/