Re: bogofilter behavior

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: bogofilter behavior
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 05:17:52 -0500

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de> writes:

> Check bogofilter -vvv what it thinks and what token make that message
> "spammy" - and what the counts were.

Thanks for your response.  And I saw your test appear on bogofilter
group on gmane.

For the record.  What I was talking about in my gnu.emacs.gnus post
was that I had attempted a post on gmane.  Got the auto responder and
responded.  Then got a notice that it was a subscribe only list.
Went to website and subbed.

Attempted my post again.  Got the auto responder from gmane but never
saw my post.

I can't find evidence of any of this on my spools now.  I'm not sure
what went wrong but it seems my messags never got there or something,
but then why would I get the auto response from gmane...

Maybe I crashed the browser while subbing or something.

Anyway, you've fully answered my questions for now.  So I think I'll
go subscribe again.