[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Phil R Lawrence
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:54:20 -0500
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
Hi, I'm new to version control software.
I read in the docs that CVS has some difficulty in dealing with
binaries... yet the only example given deals with keywords.
I'm not sure I need keywords anyway. I want to do CVS on our vendor
supplied source with our mods, and I don't *need* to have keywords in
our scripts auto-updated by cvs. If I just globally turn this
functionality off, will binaries work fine?
I'd prefere not to turn them off on a file by file basis because, well,
there are thousands of files. I'd hate to do an initial check in by hand.
Though maybe I could write a script to do the check-in manually for me...
Phil R Lawrence <=
- Re: binaries, david, 2002/12/11
- Re: binaries, Phil R Lawrence, 2002/12/11
- Re: binaries, Mike Ayers, 2002/12/12
- security question, Phil R Lawrence, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Larry Jones, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Noel Yap, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Frederic Brehm, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Geoff Beier, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Steven Tryon, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Noel Yap, 2002/12/13