[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Phil R Lawrence
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:51:37 -0500
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
OK, I've settled on either importing our entire ERP source with -kb or
writing a script to traverse the sourcetree and check in the files
intelligently as either binary or text. (anyone already have a script
that does this?)
Now, about security. We would be a multi-client shop, so I need SSH to
encrypt sign-on info. Also, to make auditors very happy, we need to
grant and deny write security to various projects in the repository.
I saw in the docs how to set up pserver and how it can manage read-write
permissions. But I won't run a server without encryption.
How can I have SSH *and* locked down projects *and* locked down CVSROOT dir?
Security is very important.
PS - are there any windows and linux clients that particularly shine
- binaries, Phil R Lawrence, 2002/12/10
- Re: binaries, david, 2002/12/11
- Re: binaries, Phil R Lawrence, 2002/12/11
- Re: binaries, Mike Ayers, 2002/12/12
- security question,
Phil R Lawrence <=
- Re: security question, Larry Jones, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Noel Yap, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Frederic Brehm, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Geoff Beier, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Steven Tryon, 2002/12/12
- Re: security question, Noel Yap, 2002/12/13
- Re: security question, Phil R Lawrence, 2002/12/13