[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:46:12 -0400
Take a look at the patches available on SourceForge under project RCVS. I
think the reservations patch pretty much does what your first patch will
(except for the CVSROOT/config part).
I don't use "cvs admin", but I'd prefer that the subcommands that're
actually useful be made first-class cvs commands.
I am coding some patches to:
- warn on edit if a file already has another editor (basically a rewrite of
Michal Prussak's Feb 1997 patch)
- allow the set of admin subcommands (for non-cvsadmin users) to be
specified (currently only '-k').
Both of these add extra settings to CVSROOT/config, so they can be turned
and off at the repository level.
1. Is anyone likely to find these useful?
2. Will either of these be likely to be accepted into the main
(after suitable extra work)
Info-cvs mailing list
This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Patches, Ellison, Martin [IT], 2001/09/04
- Re: Patches,
- Patches, Ellison, Martin [IT], 2001/09/06
- Re: Patches, yap_noel, 2001/09/06
- RE: Patches, Ellison, Martin [IT], 2001/09/06