[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ellison, Martin [IT]
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:45:37 +1000
I am coding some patches to:
- warn on edit if a file already has another editor (basically a rewrite of
Michal Prussak's Feb 1997 patch)
- allow the set of admin subcommands (for non-cvsadmin users) to be
specified (currently only '-k').
Both of these add extra settings to CVSROOT/config, so they can be turned on
and off at the repository level.
1. Is anyone likely to find these useful?
2. Will either of these be likely to be accepted into the main distribution?
(after suitable extra work)
Ellison, Martin [IT] <=
- Re: Patches, yap_noel, 2001/09/04
- Patches, Ellison, Martin [IT], 2001/09/06
- Re: Patches, yap_noel, 2001/09/06
- RE: Patches, Ellison, Martin [IT], 2001/09/06