[igraph] Dominator_Tree Not Recognizing Vertex ID

From: Natalie Gallagher
Subject: [igraph] Dominator_Tree Not Recognizing Vertex ID
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 15:07:15 -0500

Hello Igraph Mailing List,

I'm reaching out because I'm running into trouble with dominator_tree in the igraph for R package. (I appear to have the same problem as this unsolved StackExchange post). I have a very large unidirectional citation network (R data attached). I'm trying to use dominator_tree and it keeps throwing an an "unknown vertex selected" error, as follows:

The nodes have numeric strings as names, and the graph seems entirely normal in every other way.

Anybody have advice on this? Has anybody else run into this? Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Natalie Gallagher

--
Northwestern University | Graduate Student
Cognitive Psychology | Mosaic Lab