Re: [igraph] pip install python-igraph error?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] pip install python-igraph error?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 00:41:10 +0200

Hello Nick,

I haven't managed to reproduce the problem yet on my machine (and I cannot
afford a clean install now), but I *suspect* that the culprit is
~/anaconda/lib/libxml2.la, which contains a reference to a nonexistent
/usr/lib/libiconv.la. libxml2.la is not picked up on my machine when I install
python-igraph using ~/anaconda/bin/pip and I don't understand why, but try
removing the reference to /usr/lib/libiconv.la from ~/anaconda/lib/libxml2.la.
Please let me know if this worked for you.

All the best,
Tamas