[igraph] Using iGraph API in Python C module

From: Chris Cameron
Subject: [igraph] Using iGraph API in Python C module
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 20:18:54 -0400

Dear list -

I am trying to create a C extension module to provide a python-callable
function that can operate on a graph created using python-graph. Everything is
working except extracting the pointer to the underlying C graph inside of the
PyObject graph.

Can anyone point me to a working example or documentation that shows how to
accomplish this? I think it must be some combination of PyIGraph_ToCGraph(),
__graph_as_cobject() or ._raw_pointer()

Thanks
Chris