[igraph] Problem using graph.bipartite function

From: Yaseswini N
Subject: [igraph] Problem using graph.bipartite function
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:02:59 +0530

Hi,

I have been using the igraph(version:0.6) package and I am facing a problem with the graph.bipartite function
>graph.bipartite(types, edges, directed=FALSE)
.I am unable to assign the edge vector correctly for my data.Could you please help me out in assigning the right edge vector for my data.

Please find the toy data as an attachment to this mail.

Thank you,
Yaseswini.N
University of Hyderabad.

--