[igraph] RES: Egonetworks in Igraph

From: Carlos Eduardo
Subject: [igraph] RES: Egonetworks in Igraph
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:36:32 -0300

Thanks! It worked! Anyway, a couple of questions appeared:

I executed the follow command: h<-graph.neighborhood(g,1,1). But class(h)
shows that h is a "list". Is there any way to:

a.1) change h to a "igraph" object?

a.2) insert h (list) as a attribute of g (igraph), bearing in mind to
identify visually (e.g. through Visone software) the egonetwork as a part of
the bigger network?

b) I'd prefer to use the vertex identification (e.g. $name) rather than the
vertex number. Is there any way to show a correspondence list between vertex
number and other attribute (e.g. $name). Some output like this:

1-BRA
2-ARG
3-KOR
4-CHI