[igraph] igraph windows library?

From: Gang Su
Subject: [igraph] igraph windows library?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:53:34 -0400

Dear Developers,

I was trying the c tutorial of igraph under windows using visual c++ but in order to compile i need to link the igraph DLLs. I haven't been using c for a long time, after some googling i found in order to import the dynamic link library i need the igraph.lib that come with igraph.dll. I tried to compile under source cygwin but got lots of errors. Also I am not sure if i compile dlls under cygwin, will these dlls be windows native? Could someone tell me how to correctly compile the source under windows, or where i can find a windows version of igraph library?
Thank you very much!

Gang Su

PhD student
Bioinformatics training track