Re: [igraph] igraph windows library?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph windows library?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:35:24 +0200

Did you get my previous emails about this? They are here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2009-07/threads.html#00072

Btw. if not, then it is a good idea to sign up to the list, otherwise
you will not get the answers.

Again, the igraph.dll in the R package is not good for anything.
Download the file I mentioned and compile igraph with Visual Studio.

G.