Re: [igraph] igraph 0.5 and Graph.Tree()

From: Marco
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph 0.5 and Graph.Tree()
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:56:40 +0200

Hi Gabor,

what I don't understand is why, with always "directed 1", sometimes
plotting the graph results in directed graphs (with the almighty nice
arrows) and sometimes not, in the same machine.
Might it depend on the fact that when I see the directed graphs all
the nodes have attributes and when I see the undirected ones they have
not?

Also, I noticed that sometimes when I to a to_undirected() on one of
those graphs with attributes, I lose the attributes. Is this ok, or am
I seeing something not ok?

igraph was installed using some rpm found on the net, of the 0.5
version for Fedora 8.

Thank you, as always,

My best,

marco