[igraph] Re: betweenness and degree correlation

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: [igraph] Re: betweenness and degree correlation
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:22:55 +0100

Hi Yong,

Are you sure you are using the patched igraph version (the one that uses a long double to count the number of shortest paths)? If so, can you check how many bytes does a long double use on your platform? (It's 16 bytes on mine, both on OS X and on openSuSE). You can use the following program:

#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
  printf("%d\n", sizeof(long double));
  return 0;